Enjoy the best of Puget Sound by living in Carlyon Beach! Beach access, kayak & boat launch, marina, and private parks are only 3 blocks away from this home. It's been a get-away cabin for the owners since 1991. Very little wear & tear but many improvements over the years. Newer roof, carpet, windows; New ductless heating & AC system and new hot water tank in 2020; Many updated appliances; LED lighting, deck, bathroom fixtures, carport, & fence are all newer; New landscaping installed over the last two years. This home is move-in ready! Partial view of the sound from the dining room and back yard. Great walking neighborhood all year round and quiet in the evenings. 2 bdrms, 2 bath, wood stove, plus so much more. See pictures for details.
Single Family, Manufactured Home, 1 Story
1,248 sq. ft
1,248 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Septic,Electricity Available,Wood,Common Area Maintenance,Road Maintenance,See Remarks,Water/Sewer
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Metal, Vinyl
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Partially,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,RV Parking. Corner Lot,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price