It's all here but you have to find it first! Tucked away behind the Farm subdivision is a private oasis with over 5 acres of privacy overlooking a golf course and seasonal creek. Immaculate home features, great room, hickory hardwood floors, stainless appliances, granite counters, HUGE deck with multiple entrances, AC and three large bedrooms on main floor. Lower level has a second kitchen, full bathroom, another huge great room, 2 bedrooms and a bonus room for office or workout. A large exposed aggregate patio and hot tub completes the level. A 40x48 foot shop (water, power and cable) 12' RV door plus ample parking make this home truly spectacular. Perfect set-up for multi family living. Riding lawnmower negotiable.
Single Family, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
4,852 sq. ft
Yes - 6 spaces
4,852 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Dryer,Range/Oven,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 90%+ High Efficiency
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air,Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Concrete,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,2nd Kitchen,Bath Off Master,Dining Room,French Doors,Vaulted Ceilings,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. 6 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Wood, Cement Plank
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Partially,Hot Tub/Spa,Patio,RV Parking,Shop. Dead End Street.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price