Move-in & enjoy living in this nicely updated & cared for home situated in the Carlyon Beach Community. 3 bedroom, 2 full bath home w/office has a comfortable living space w/split bedroom floor plan. The kitchen has lots of counter & cabinet space to create delicious meals. Woodstove helps to keep warm, 6 y/o roof, new gutters, fresh paint inside & out, new insulation, newer heat pump including new ducting. Beautiful deck w/fully fenced backyard and garden space. Plenty of parking for your friends and toys, a one car garage. Private marina, dock, large park, small park, dog parks, and clubhouse. Come & live the life at the beach.
Single Family, Manufactured Home, 1 Story
1,620 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,620 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Septic System,Electricity Available,Wood,Common Area Maintenance,Road Maintenance,Snow Removal
Griffin Mid School
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump.
- 90%+ High Efficiency
- Additional Interior Features
- 90%+ High Efficiency,Wall to Wall Carpet,Laminate,Bath Off Master,Built-In Vacuum,Ceiling Fan(s),Double Pane/Storm Window,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Detached Garage.
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings. Corner Lot,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, State Bond, USDA Loan, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price