Located in the desirable Fox Hall community- this double lot is a gardener's dream! You'll love more than 2 acres of beautiful property complete with a cross fenced pasture, 3 stall barn, & access to 11 miles of equestrian trails. With a garden sown with veggies & fruit trees, your hobby farm is ready for Summer! From the custom circular driveway, you are welcomed by the large tree lined front yard & walkway. Step inside to the generous sized family room with ample natural light. The beautiful hardwood floors lead to the roomy kitchen overlooking the living room with wood burning fireplace. Through french doors off dining room, enter the wooded backyard patio- perfect for entertaining, or just relaxing by your fire pit or hot tub oasis!
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
1,732 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,732 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Septic,Electricity Available,Wood
South Bay Elem
North Thurston High
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Dryer,Disposal,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Central A/C,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Bath Off Master,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,Security System,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn,Cable TV,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio,RV Parking. Corner Lot,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price