Enjoy living in this beautiful rambler on 1.3+/- acre lot in Rochester. This home features a spacious kitchen with silverstone countertops & beautiful cabinetry. Spacious great room w/fireplace off of the kitchen great for entertaining. There is a separate dining room & a formal living room. Great spaces to use traditionally or for office & school spaces. 9 foot ceilings 3 spacious bedrooms, primary bath has heated floor and dual closets. Laminate floors throughout the home with carpet in the bedrooms. Guest room has a full bath. Many upgrades throughout this home. Generator, central vacuum, oversized patio, garden shed, Beautifully landscaped yard.The large 34' x 54' shop w/12' eaves and 8' doors is great for all your workshop needs.
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr
2,300 sq. ft
2,300 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, High Speed Internet, Propane, Septic System, Electricity Available, Propane
Rochester Primary Sc
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air, Heat Pump, Tankless Water Heater, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate Hardwood, Wired for Generator, Bath Off Primary, Built-In Vacuum, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Jetted Tub, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Pantry, Walk-In Closet(s), Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Parking Spaces. 6 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking, Attached Garage, Detached Garage, Off Street.
- Wood, Cement Plank
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Partially,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio,Propane,RV Parking,Shop,Sprinkler System. Corner Lot, Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price