Welcome to Courtney View Estates! Located in one of the most sought after subdivisions in the area, this 5 bdrm, 3 bath home has over 2300 sq ft for you to get lost in. Many upgrades including raised panel doors, newer laminate floors & 8" baseboards. The chef of the house will appreciate all of the working counter space, stainless steel appliances along with tile counters & backsplashes. The living room has a gas f/p to keep you cozy on those chilly days when you're not out enjoying the large deck overlooking the fully fenced-in backyard that backs up to a quiet, lush greenbelt. The lower level boasts a large family room to sprawl out in along with a sliders taking you out to a large patio. Close to JBLM, I-5, shopping/dining & schools.
Single Family, Split Entry
2,320 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,320 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, High Speed Internet, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Connected, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, Common Area Maintenance
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air, Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Walk-In Pantry, Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Dog Run,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Patio. Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price