The Most Affordable Home In Lacey with Solar Energy! Desirable Park Place rambler, with full cedar fencing, eye catching Maple tree and aggregate patio, driveway, walkway and front porch. Vaulted ceiling with skylights flood the home with fabulous natural light. See through gas fireplace with brick surround, solid wood mantle, new interior paint and move-in ready! Favorable split bedroom floor plan with huge primary bedroom, walk-in closet, 5-piece bath with garden tub, water closet & plentiful counter and cabinet space. Along with solar, it's generator ready! Nearby Rainier Vista Park is a popular place for activities, walking paths or just enjoying Mt Rainier views. Close to everything, you'll love this location, neighborhood & home.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,816 sq. ft
1,816 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, High Speed Internet, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Connected, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, See Remarks, Solar, Common Area Maintenance
Chambers Prairie El
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Stove/Range
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 1. Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air, Heat Pump, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Off Street.
- Lot Dimensions
- 80x102x87x109 +/-
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio. Corner Lot, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price