Beautiful updated rambler in the heart of Lacey close to shopping, college, schools, and I-5. This home offers large bedrooms, vaulted ceilings, open floor plan and skylights. Tastefully updated kitchen with SS appliances and has covered patio with a low maintenance yard to enjoy in the summer. All of this tightly hidden in a well kept culdesac.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,214 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,214 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Natural Gas Available, Sewer Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Common Area Maintenance
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove/Range
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump.
- 1. Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Dining Room, Skylight(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,Patio. Cul-De-Sac, Curbs, Dead End Street, Paved, Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price