Great opportunity to own 5.6 +/- acres only 20 minutes from Tumwater. This home has a nice open floor plan that is great for entertaining. Three bedrooms, 2 full baths and a separate living room/office at the front of the home. Beautiful Oak Silverado Cascade laminate flooring throughout the home. A heat pump to heat and cool the home. Nice wood stove in the great room for added comfort. This lovely private, wooded lot has a 200 amp meter to hook your guests motorhome to when they visit or build a shop the power is there. NO HOA but a road maintenance agreement of $200.00/year. Don't miss out on this home.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,956 sq. ft
1,956 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, High Speed Internet, Septic System, Electricity Available, Wood
Rochester Primary Sc
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Vinyl, Laminate
- Other. Heat Pump.
- 1. Wood Burning.
- High Efficiency - 90%
- Additional Interior Features
- High Efficiency - 90% , Heat Pump, Laminate Hardwood, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking, Attached Garage, Off Street.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Dog Run,Fenced-Partially,Gated Entry,High Speed Internet,Patio,RV Parking. Dead End Street, Dirt Road, Secluded.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price