Nicely updated and very spacious 4 BR/3 full bath home in Hawks Prairie and close to everything! Laminate hardwood floors, granite counters, SS appliances, large dining room with sliding door leading to the backyard deck. The interior has brand-new fresh paint. This home has been updated over the last few years w/ newer furnace, counter tops, heat pump and appliances. Upstairs you will find the Primary BR w/ full BA, a second BR and another full BA. Downstairs you will love the super roomy den with 2nd cozy fireplace, 2 additional bedrooms, 3rd full BA and huge laundry room with tons of shelving. This home is move in ready! Don't miss this opportunity to live in the heart of Lacey and so close to parks, schools, shops, JBLM and much more!
Single Family, 3+ Story
2,628 sq. ft
2,628 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, High Speed Internet, Septic System, Electricity Available, Wood, Common Area Maintenance
Lydia Hawk Elem
River Ridge High
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air, Heat Pump, Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate Hardwood, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Skylight(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking, Driveway, Attached Garage.
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- 12624 SqFt
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully,High Speed Internet,RV Parking. Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price