Living is easy in this easy care patio home with 3 bedrooms and 1 bath it is nicely updated with granite countertops in the kitchen. Laminate flooring in living spaces and carpet in bedrooms. Bathroom has a tile floor. Nice small patio in fenced backyard. Easy access to I-5, shopping, and JBLM. HOA paints the home and maintains the septic. Situated on the backside of the units, so you look out at the Meadows Elementary School Playground. Nice private space.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,048 sq. ft
1,048 Sq. Ft. (approx)
River Ridge High
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Skylight(s), Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. None, Off Street.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Partially,High Speed Internet,Patio. Dead End Street, Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, State Bond, USDA Loan, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price